- Clear goals: We tell you very clearly why we need your personal data before we process it. Everything is also transparently explained in this privacy statement
- Minimal data processing: We keep it simple. We store only what is truly necessary for our stated goals
- Permission: If we need your permission for something, we just ask nicely
- Security measures: We take good security measures to ensure that your data is safe. And so do the parties who process your personal data on our behalf
- Respect for your rights: Your rights are important to us. Want to see, correct or delete your data? No problem, we respect that
Oh, and by the way, we may occasionally update this privacy statement because of new things we're doing or just to make sure we stay compliant with the law. It's smart to check it occasionally.
Personal data that we process
Here are the data we process because you use our services or because you have given us your personal data:
- Name information
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Company name
- Payment/financial data
- Functions of contact persons
- Login data
- IP address
- Browser data such as language preference and device type
- Tickets and emails
- Diagnostics reports and crash logs
- Website activity such as time of day, click behavior, pages visited and downloads
- Other personal data you actively provide via chat, WhatsApp, email or telephone contact with Red Cactus or in the context of an agreement with Red Cactus
Why we need data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To contact or support you as needed
- So that you don't have to keep entering your details on our website, portals or in the software you use from Red Cactus
- Keeping you informed about updates, new features, tips, webinars and other interesting things (if you like)
- Red Cactus checks some data when you visit our website, such as your IP address, when you browse, and some info about your browser such as language preference. We do this to analyze our site and make it better.
- If we have an agreement with your organization, we process personal data necessary to execute that agreement
Transfer to processors and third parties
With the exception of the parties necessary to provide the aforementioned or agreed upon services, we do not under any circumstances hand over your personal data to other companies or institutions, except if we are legally obliged to do so. For example to, competent authorities, such as the Tax Office or investigative authorities.
We have taken a variety of technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is not lost or processed unlawfully such as:
- Shield access to personal data with a username and password or on the basis of single sign-on (Microsoft, Google or Apple) combined with multifactor authentication
- By using secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) that shield all information between you and our online services when you enter personal data
If there is ever a data breach, we do something about it right away. We also tell you if necessary and determine if we need to report it to the Personal Data Authority.
Visitor data and Google Analytics
Your privacy rights
Do you have questions about what personal data we hold about you? Please let us know! You have the right to access, rectify, delete, or restrict the processing of your personal data. We will then comply with your request within 30 days. However, this deadline may be extended for reasons related to the specific rights of data subjects or the complexity of the request. If we extend this deadline, we will notify you in a timely manner.
Not satisfied? Let us know. We take complaints seriously and address them internally. If you think we are not handling your data properly, you can also file a complaint with the Personal Data Authority.
Data protection officer
We have a real privacy expert in-house. This person is the go-to for all privacy issues within our organization. Our privacy expert is Jason and you can reach him via email firstname.lastname@example.org or +31113405065 for all your questions and requests.
If you discover something going wrong with the processing of personal data, please notify us immediately at email@example.com or +31113405065. Unless you try to hack or do something else naughty, we'll keep you out of legal trouble.